måndag 28 september 2015

Strawberry Muffs Forever

t was a wonderful balmy day in the summer of 89. A friend, let’s call her Madeline, was taking me to her parents summer house in Sörmland ( an idyllic  part of Sweden) Where she was going to see to the garden.

When we arrived at the lovely, isolated cottage a bout of love making ensued. After which M started pruning the garden in the nude. A lovely sight indeed, but after a while I put on some rudimentary clothing and took a stroll in the surrounding forest. I was hoping to find some blueberries, But to my delight I found an abundance of wild strawberries. When I returned to the cottage M was naked and half asleep on a blanket in the sun.

I gently parted her thighs and proceeded to line her muff lips with wild strawberries, got my camera and took a few shots of the delicious dish. It was such an enticing sight that I didn’t want to disturb it. Just as I was going to do just that M said: “Aren’t you going to eat them? Don’t you like wild strawberries?” . That was all the encouragement I needed. I tried to gently lick them of her but soon they were more or less crushed. The taste and smell of the sweet mixture! It was one of the best fruit dishes I’ve ever had. :-)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar